Welcome to V-Drive California, a site to share my 1975 Sanger Flatbottom Bubbledeck Family Ski V-drive information with others that love the water and hot boats

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Jeeze.... here it is 2 years down the road and just not been into bloggin....   I guess.  The boat has taken a little bit of a back seat to my latest project that has been running on about 2 years now and its going to be the boats pulling vehicle...  a 1957 Chevy Step-side Pro-Street pickup truck. Powered by a supercharged 540 CI engine in the 900 hp range, so once the boat and trailer are dropped off we can have some fun in the tow-truck too!!!!!

The Final Rendering

The Chassis Ready for Engine

The Body Beautiful

BIG FAT Tires!!!!!

The Beast 540 S/C

1 comment:

  1. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details,lfdsloans@outlook.com. / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete